Assumption Healthcare & Rehabilitation
For those requiring post-hospital care, we help clients regain strength in order to return home.
We offer short-term respite care for your loved one for a few days or longer, allowing you to take a vacation or just catch up on chores and rest. And in case of need, we provide hospice services for pain management and comfort near the end of life.
Our specialized professionals and protocols provide care for those with Alzheimer’s, dementia or Parkinson’s, as well as the management of chronic health conditions.
Assumption Healthcare and Rehabilitation accepts the following payor sources: Medicare, Medicaid, private pay, and most private / long-term care insurance policies. Rates are determined by the level of care, and private or semi-private room.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Hospice and respite care
- Wanderguard Bracelet System for residents at risk
- Nutritional counseling
- Care for medically-complex situations
- Skin and wound care
- Dental and podiatry care
- Case management
- Social services
- Pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services
- Discharge planning services
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, walking, eating, toileting and incontinence care
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- Medication management
- Stimulating activities and social events
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal mail delivery
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Short-term and long-term rehabilitation
- Restorative nursing programs
- Spacious therapy gym
- Therapy services available six days a week
- Customized treatment programs
- Resident/family training and education
Dynasty Healthcare operates skilled nursing communities that provide therapies and specialized care to enhance the quality of life of our residents.