Brush Country Nursing and Rehabilitation
Life Enrichment Program
Brush Country Nursing and Rehabilitation is bustling with a fun-filled calendar of activities every day. Our program includes:
- Regularly scheduled exercise groups
- Group activities both in the facility and in the community
- Individual activities in residents’ rooms or the day room
- Special entertainment events including music socials, dance lessons and more
- Community volunteers Pet Pals routinely bring animals for the enjoyment of residents and family members
- Children from local elementary schools and daycares provide musical programs and participate in arts and crafts with the residents
- Residents participate in Austin area events throughout the year
- Church services and Bible studies are provided throughout the week by several local congregations
The Life Enrichment Department also facilitates a monthly Residents’ Council meeting. This meeting is used as an open forum for the residents to voice compliments or concerns, discuss issues, and make suggestions to the facility administrator and other staff members for the purpose of better serving our residents.
Our team consists of:
- Medical Director
- Director of Nursing
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Certified Medication Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Rehabilitation Coordinator
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- Registered Dietitian/Dietary Manager
- Social Services Director
- Other Medical Specialists as Needed
We’re Here for You.
Our caring staff are available to help you with any questions you may have. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dynasty Healthcare operates skilled nursing communities that provide therapies and specialized care to enhance the quality of life of our residents.