Brush Country Nursing and Rehabilitation
Character is built into the community inside a grove of live oak trees. This place feels like home from the moment you arrive. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to get you back on your feet after hospitalization with around-the-clock skilled nursing care. Skilled nursing exists to provide advanced medical resources found in a hospital, but in a home-like setting. We also offer long-term care for those needing extended lengths of stay.
Brush Country is the next step in helping you get back on your feet. We offer highly trained physicians, nursing staff and therapists to assist you. Our board certified therapists together with our nursing team create a customized plan specific to the person’s needs. We communicate frequently with family to review progress and to ensure a positive experience. We have both private and semi-private Medicare suites. All Medicare suites have private bathrooms and cable TV at no extra charge.
Brush Country Nursing and Rehabilitation is a licensed Medicare provider. To qualify for Medicare’s Skilled Nursing benefit the following must be met:
- Individual was admitted to an acute care hospital for at least three midnights
- Must be admitted within 30 days of the discharge from the hospital or other Skilled Nursing Facility
- The care and condition must require inpatient services, such as nursing, rehabilitation or both for treatment related to the original hospitalized condition
For more information regarding skilled nursing or Medicare Part A, please contact our Admission Director, at 512-892-5774.
Brush Country offers three levels of nursing services. During the first five days after admission, the nursing team determines the appropriate care level by evaluating your loved one’s needs. This care is assessed quarterly and whenever a significant change in condition occurs. The benefit is we do not believe in a blanket approach to care.
Brush Country Nursing and Rehabilitation accepts the following payer sources for long-term care:
- Private pay
- Most private/long-term care insurance policies
Rates are determined by the level of care and private or semi-private room.
- 24-Hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Hospice and respite care
- Wanderguard Bracelet System for residents at risk
- Nutritional counseling
- Care for medically-complex situations
- Skin and wound care
- Dental and podiatry care
- Case management
- Social services
- Pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services
- Discharge planning services
- Assistance with activities of daily llving such as bathing, grooming, dressing, walking, eating, toileting and incontinence care
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- Medication management
- Stimulating activities and social events
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and entertainment
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal mail delivery
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Short-term and Long-term Rehabilitation
- Restorative Nursing Programs
- Spacious therapy gym
- Therapy services available six days a week
- Customized Treatment Programs
- Resident/Family Training and Education
Dynasty Healthcare operates skilled nursing communities that provide therapies and specialized care to enhance the quality of life of our residents.