Cottonwood Creek Healthcare Community
Our program includes:
- Regularly scheduled exercise groups
- Group activities both in the facility and in the community
- Individual activities in residents’ rooms or the day rooms
- Special entertainment events
- Community volunteers with Texas Therapy Dogs who routinely bring animals for the pleasure of residents and family members
- Children from local elementary schools and daycare centers often provide musical programs and participate in arts and crafts with the residents
- Church services and Bible studies are provided throughout the week by several local congregations
The activities department schedules a monthly residents’ council meeting. This meeting is used as an open forum for the residents to voice concerns, discuss issues, and make suggestions to the facility administrator and other staff members. During this meeting, the residents choose and vote for a resident of the month and a special meal for the month.
Each month the activity department prints a facility newsletter distributed to the residents and their families. The newsletter includes a calendar of planned events for the month and current events to help families know what is happening at our community.
Dynasty Healthcare operates skilled nursing communities that provide therapies and specialized care to enhance the quality of life of our residents.